Sunday, March 8, 2009

Drag

I have had a few friends ask me, why do your call your blog The Davis Drag? They say when they read that,they think of a Drag Queen. Despite what people might think, that is not what I was thinking when I chose that name! I thought of crusin' the drag. You know... a place to hang out. Actually, I thought it was quite clever. However, if most people are picturing our family dressed in drag...(I guess it would just be Blake) that's not really the image I had wanted to create! So, my question is this. What did y'all think when you read the name, and do you think I should change the name or leave it the same?

5 comments:

Ann said...

I like it. Leave it.

Holmes said...

I agree that you should leave it.

Aselin said...

Leave it. I didn't need the suggestion to picture Blake in drag, it's a hobby.

Elise & Ty said...

KEEP IT! I love it, and I knew what kind of DRAG you were talking about...that's all that matters. :)

Jen Hallam said...

To be honest I thought of "what a drag!" Like that is such a drag that I have to take my dog to the vet to get her teeth cleaned! (been there and done that too...no fun) But I knew you couldn't possibly mean you life is a drag so I envisioned you meaning something else for sure!