Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!

Hey Baby,

Henry David Thoreau said, “For every thousand people hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one hacking at the roots.”
That reminds me of you and your constant resolve to do what is right.
As an example of everything that is right and good you are one in a thousand.
As a Mother you are one in a million.
As a Wife, there is no number to compare. You are truly priceless!
I love you more than life, and I look back with immense pride at the last 13 years we have had together. As always, I look forward with great hope and love to our future together. With the strength we have built together I am sure we will breeze through whatever comes our way. Happy Anniversary.

I Love You,
Blake

P.S. To prove I actually wrote this: You’re also Stinkin HOT!!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Awwwww! Cute! ;) Are you just trying to make up forwhat was said in the elevator at the Roof?

Jen Hallam said...

Handsome, wonderful couple...I love knowing you both! Here's to Greece in 2012!