Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm supposed to list six of my odd habits or quirks as I have been "blog tagged!" (Thanks Carrie! I bet you thought, I'd never get to it!) Well here goes:
1. Thinking I have time enough to keep up on a blog
2. Changing my hair style or color a few times a year!
3. I am always trying new and healthier recipes on my family, I know that when I put a dinner in front of them, they'll be saying, "What weird grain is in this one?"
4. I am becoming a yoga junkie, I love contorting my body in lots of weird ways! I just did "pigeon" the other day!
5. Brushing my teeth for about 5 minutes! I love that squeaky clean feeling!
6. Sneaking lots of chocolate or other treats when I am supposed to be the healthy one in the family!
Okay, so Carrie, this post it especially for you! :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Thank you Sarah:) I never hear from you anymore and we have way to many memories together. So beware of more "tags" if that is the only way I get to hear from you...you busy lady.