Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Boo is so excited for Halloween! She is going to be Wonder Woman! She has the whole outfit, complete with arm bands and boots! She has been wearing the costume every day since she got it and I was afraid she'd wear it out before Halloween. I told her we should put it up till the big day. Yesterday, she came up to me and said, "Mom, can't I save the world just one more time. Pleeeeaasssee!" How can a mom resist letting her child save the world?

3 comments:

Jen Hallam said...

Hooray for you hot mama, you are back on the blogging scene! I'm happy to see some recent material to sink my teeth into and I'm even happier to see some talk of the magical HALLOWEEN!

Mandi said...

Hey Sara!
Got your blog from Josie. You can add me to yours if you would like. Its awesome we can keep up to date with each other like this. Miss you guys.
love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!

Great family pics on your blog! I wish my mom had done that when the three of us were that age! My dad came out this past weekend for a visit and gave all the latest Boo updates he had. We will always love the Davis'!